5.4.2011 my Girl get the Future

5.4.2011..
today was the day my fernny depart from penang to kl to dubai and lastly arrive at HamBurG..
wake up in the early morning 9.30am and went to look after my mom's shop as my mom went to medical check up..
the day was so bright, shine and good, but my mood was going down and down..
as usual and the last time i morning called my fernny on 11am and as usual she woke on 12pm, lolx.. 
i was being emo and moody for whole noon while working, work like a zombie.. no feel, no emotion.
went back home on 1pm due to too emo.. zzz 
when i was at home, i started to think our past, it was so lovely, so sweet when me n fernny was together.. and then this make me cry and cry and cry..
while cry and cry.. the time hits 4.00pm, it was time to fetch my fernny.. haix..
reach my fernny's house in 4.30pm... called my fernny, my fernny call me go up and help her to carry the luggage... haha.. the luggage was so heavy.. but i still strong ^^ (as wify says) xD



when everything settle in the car, we start our journey to airport. between that, we took alot lot lot of picture... here are some of it..
people might feel geli.. but i feel so sweet, i dont care what people said.. ^^


we smile and we cry together in the car.. the scene was so farnee and sweet.. it let me know that leaving someone you really care about is so hard. it pain through the heart. so emo.. cry like hell.. zzz

we reached Penang international airport and my fernny says " har!? 槟城的飞机场这样的啊? ".. lolx! she never been to airport i think.. a girl with no experience and now she step on her 1st step. so farnee.. from there i took some picture again.. lolx..  

 wify and penang international airport.. xD


 with my new Tx-7 panorama function.

 panorama.. wuhoo...
  
when we reached we went to eat mcd which is what we eat when the first date of it.. it makes me think back the past when my fernny answer my propose. xD her face was so red and she was so hot.. i mean real hot.. hehe..

 hehex.. wify.. it come out on my post leh.. hehe

while we was chit-chating, her parents came. her mom come and sit with us and surprisely i get an ang pau from fernny mom... wuhoo.. she said safe trip yea.. hehe.. feel so happy when talking with her mom and dad.. it make me no gap between us.. u all know wad i mean rite? hehe.. of cz, we also meet up with kirsten (if i din spell wrong her name, paiseh yea.. )

few minute later, me, fernny & her family, kirsten and her family went to the check in baggage place to check in those baggage. my fernny bag so heavy. lolx..

fernny and kirsten bag...

after that, we continue talk talk and walk the way to the check in point.. to mention again, so happy to talk with her family.. hehe
and time to emo again....
kirsten came to call fernny.. she said is time to go in to check in point.. sobz sobz... T.T
fernny going in d.. sobz sobz...
wad i can do is jz wave my hand.. and say bye bye.. but in my heart, she aledi been hug with me in long time d lur.. i love u baby... love u so much....


 baby before going in check in point

fernny going in d.. sobz sobz T.T

k ler bye bye fernny.. i love u.. bye bye.. bye bye.. bye bye.. she walk in with a smile and wave hand.. as long she was happy, and i will be happy.. i love u.. 
i walk back to my car with her parents. thx god her parents willing to accompany me or else i will cry at airport again.. zzz
i cried cried cried cried in the car when drive bek the way to balik pulau.. (as i promise my wify i should not cry in the airport and only cry in my car, cz she dowan to see me sad.. i did it wify, i did it. mwahx)
so sad.. so sad.. haix..
luckily went i reach home, many many facebook news and friends chat with me, make me forget the painess, thx to all my friend.. 
the time hits 9pm, i started to worry why my fernny still not yet called me, she should be arrive in kl 8 sumthg..
and finally she called.. phew.. have a nice and sweet talk with her.. miss her voice so much.. and we webbie~ wuhoo.. 

fernny wify in webbie.. still so cute.. mwahx!

fernny said that the hot lemon tea in the old town in KLIA was too expensive, hehe.. she show her cute cute emotion to me.. so sweet...and we also talk about lot lots of things.. sweet sweet things..
ok.. the days end with a sweet chatting with my fernny and will go to bed when my fernny go in the flight to dubai....
to fernny : 
 love u fernny..  take care and have a safe trip..
hubby wait you always.. and love you always..
i love you~

EnD..~





0 comments:

Post a Comment