the StarT and the LasT . .

as the title said..
today was a start and a last for me..

4.4.2011 this is my first time to write my blog.. huhu.. the purpose of this blog is actually a place for me to release my feeling which i can't find a people to talk to while my dearest fernny went to germany and i still at penang.. T.T. so it might be quite funky as that's my style.. lolx.

4.4.2011 woke up 10am in the morning and i gave a morning call to my fernny as usual. and always as usual, my fernny wanted to sleep for few more minute and hour..= ="..
so i went to bath everythg and wanted to called fernny again.. manatau, she called bek and she said she aledi get ready.. lolx.. (farnee huh my fernny ?)

ok.. next
fetching my fernny.. miss my fernny so much even few days din't see her.. we had lunch at
kopitiam named genting and b4 that we went to wash some photo.. fernny was so happy when she saw the photo is done.. ( the smile.. the smile which is a cure for me in everythg, love it so much)

next..

we went to citi bank, nothing more, we waited for about 1 hour and get a card.. surprisly that the atm card was also a debit card.. which mean i can get easier to use $$ in germany.. hiak hiak..xD

oh yea. i have my hair cut today too.
my hair style was totally different now.. lolx.. might look farnee, but its neat. hehe

after that, we went back home.. (balik pulau, my home), to bath everythg and prepare to go pat tor again. we took alot of photo while was in my house. after dat, we went to balik pulau, sungai pinang there to have our dinner.. our dinner was "loh bak" "tong sui" and "hu moi" lolx! taste was so nice and so kampung stlye.. lovely..

  

went pat tor around 7pm..
nothing more, we watch a movie, HOP. huhu.. the rabbit in the movie was so cute.. so so cute..


here comes the emo story again..

on the way back home, i was thinking the day when my fernny was not here, and i started to cry again.. haix.. i don like leaving. why must be leaving.. haix.. leaving hurts.. when i cried, fernny followed. lolx! cry.. two teen cry in the car.. so down so emo..
my friend prashant said before "i like to walk under the rain because no one can see me crying" but why la, no rain also i cry out.. haix.. cant tahan the leaving feeling..

today was a start of my hair stlye life
&
it was also a last date with my fernny

i will miss her so badly.
miss her..
miss..
miss...

the day end with an emo emo feeling.. sad feeling.... crying night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment