6.4.2011 wait for it.. wait for it...

6.4.2011
today i was waiting my fernny to reach dubai and reach hamburg..
early in the morning, i was waked by my mom tru phone.. she called me go to dad shop and look after the shop as my dad fetching my grandma to island hospital.. ..
*BORED* looking after the shop was so bored
while looking after the shop, i was suppose to wait my fernny call from dubai international airport.
i wait..
wait.. and wait...
still waiting.
still waiting.... hehe (while looking after my dad shop)
 *life is bored here, only thgs is to wait*
finally, wuhoo, my fernny online and im so so so so damn exited to see she online.. she reach in dubai safely on around 9am.. wuhoo.. so miss her.. chat with her, webbie with her..
feel so glad i got her.. mwahx.. love her so much..
the line at dubai was so suck.. cant even talk to my wify veli comfortable. but nvm, as long she is safe, im veli happy d.. she said dat dubai airport is too big to walk walk, sked later walk den cant get bek to the terminal in time.. lolx.. my wify talk also so cute.. 
wify in dubai..


chat chat and webbie webbie.. time hits 12 sumthg... its time for my wify to depart from dubai to hamburg d..
sobz sobz.. gonna miss her again in dis time... my wify going off d.. we said bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye for so many time.. sob sobz...
meanwhile, my dad came bek from town too.. so i hav lunch and went back home, due to too emo again.,lolx..
went back home.. so bored.. and i started to search in pps.. 
wuhoo, saw two movie dat its not on cinema yet..
so i watched it.. (blog started become bored as i hav nthg to write,, zzz)
the 1st movie i watch is the gnomeo and juliet.. 




it's a farnee and love cartoon story, it's kinda nice too. actually this movie is suppose to watch together with fernny, but she not with me now. emo emo.. lagi add on its a love story.. lagi emo emo emo.. watch movie also i emo.. lolx..
the next movie i watch is the S.W.A.T firefight. 




this movie was so damn nice.. mens are so yeng, womens are so hot, lolx.. it's a nice movie, with nice story line.. erm.. nice gun. nice team building.. lol.. everythg was so nice..
finally, time pass in fast, its 8pm aledi.. wuhoo.. 
have my dinner as usual and waited for my fernny again. time run non-stop but i still can't get any news update from fernny as she not yet online.. i started to worry again.. 
times on 9pm.. she should be arrive by now, why still no news? argh.. hate dis kinda feeling
i went to fernny mail box and search for the time arrive to confirm, it should be now a.. den saw kim lay (fernny best buddy) chat me, actually is chat fern den i use fern acc to online.. lolx.. so i tell her im not fern and fern will arrive soon.. 
time pass..
9.30pm..
10.00pm..
10.30pm..
my worried was getting more and more.. donnoe where to release my stress and worried.. so.. the only way.. spam facebook... argh..~~ still cant control my feeling now.. its so complicated..
time flew..
11.00pm
11.30pm..
started to ki siao liao.. luckily got few friend came to comfort me. i noe u guys was jz chatting with me but still thanks u all very very much..
the time 11.58pm i saw somethg pop up from the right bottom conner of my laptop screen..
WUHOO!!! ITS MY FERNNY..
the mood suddenly cant change back to happy and my tears drop again.. (may be is too happy d)
saw my fernny was so so pek chek. she pek chek abt all thgs in there(can be found out what she complain in her blog) see she like dat i also feel so hard for her..
so i comfort her in my own style, xD.. call her to be relax sumthg...
and finally i can see a cute cute smile from her face.. what a cute smile.. the smile was so so the way i like.. 
love her so much.. see she smile, i happy back again..
i think that's all for today.. 
the days end with a good warm night..
fernny sleep after the chat, and i sleep after the chat..


germany time 8sumthg, malaysia time 2sumthg..


~end~

0 comments:

Post a Comment